Our cable hi-hat systems have long been known as the most smooth and responsive in the industry. It’s no secret that a higher quality cable yields a better remote hat, but our latest detachable linkage and sturdy, low profile housing have really taken this hi-tech hi-hat to a whole new level. The standard 9000 Series model comes with an 8’ foot cable, with 2, 4, 6 and 10’ cables sold separately. Also included are MG1/MG2 mounting hardware and a free nylon carrying bag. (cymbal stand sold separately) (U.S. Patent No. 5267500)
SPECIFICATIONS: [1" hi hat tube]
Whether you're detaching your cable for transport, or swapping it out for a different length, our unique Hex Bolt Fitting makes cable removal quick and easy.
- The 9502LB comes complete with MG-1 and MG-2 Mega Clamp mounting hardware.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference. (U.S. Patent No. 6570075B1)
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position. (U.S. Patent No. 5105706)
- The high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth, quick action. (U.S. Patent No. 5431081)
- The 505 Drop-Lock Clutch, closes with a “click” of the oversized, rubber-coated latch. A must when using the remote hi-hat and/or double pedal set up. Comes standard on the 9502LB. (U.S. Patent No. 5668332)
- The 9502LB comes with a Hardware Bag to protect the stand and provide convenient storage. Features a separate compartment for the mounting hardware.