ESP E-II AP-4 is very high quality electric bass made in Japan of premium quality materials.
The bass has a White Ash body, thin U-profile maple bolt-on neck with 34” scale and 21 jumbo frets. The Hipshot X-Tender allows you to easily extend the range of this bass to hit those low notes!
The AP-4 with dual humbuckers gives you a classic feel with a modern touch. A pair of Seymour Duncan SMB-4D pickups and a powerful 3-band EQ gives you the sounds for any musical genre from funk to R&B to rock. Reliable Gotoh tuners and bridge offer stable tuning and precise intonation.
Comes in a high-quality ESP hard case.
- Body: White Ash
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Neck: Maple Bolt-On
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 34”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Radius 305 mm
- Frets: 21 J
- Bridge: Gotoh, String Thru
- Tuners: Gotoh, Hipshot X-Tender on E
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SMB-4D
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SMB-4D
- Electronics: Active, 1x Volume, (Push/Pull) 1x Balance (Push/Pull), Seymour Duncan STC-3M4 EQ, Mini Switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Finish: TSB (Tobacco Sunburst)
- Case: ESP hard case, black
- Additional Information