ESP E-II Horizon is a modern electric guitar made in Japan of premium quality materials.
The guitar has a mahogany body, maple top maple set-thru neck and ebony fingerboard with 24 extra jumbo frets.
Premium components include Gotoh tuners and Floyd Rose Original floating tremolo that allows huge bends and stays in tune.
Seymour Duncan SH-2 & TB-14 pickups are versatile with warm and dynamic sound. The TB-14 offers more output with deeper bottom and is perfect for pop, blues, classic rock and heavy rock.
This Horizon model is finished in Black with body bindings and offset pearl inlays.
The guitar comes in a high-quality ESP hard case.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Maple Set-Thru
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Radius 305 mm
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-2
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan TB-14
- Electronics: Passive, 1x Volume, 1x Tone, Toggle Switch
- Strap Button: Schaller Security Lock
- Hardware: Black
- Body Bindings: Natural
- Inlays: Offset Block, Pearl
- Finish: BLK (Black)
- Case: ESP Hard Case, Black
- Additional Information