- Home /
- ESP E-II Horizon-III FM RDB Electric Guitar
Ask For Price
ESP E-II Horizon-III is a Japan-made, very high quality modern electric guitar with distinctive double cut body.
The guitar has a gorgeous flamed maple arch top, alder body, maple neck-thru-body construction and ebony fingerboard with 24 extra jumbo frets.
Premium components include Gotoh locking tuners and Gotoh Tune-O-Matic fixed bridge that guarantees a lot of sustain and easy tuning.
Seymour Duncan SH-2 & SH-14 pickups are versatile with warm and dynamic sound.
This Horizon-III model is finished in stylish Reindeer Blue with matching headstock, white body bindings and offset pearl inlays.
The guitar comes in a high-quality ESP hard case.
- Body: Alder
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Maple Neck-Thru-Body
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Radius 305 mm
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Bridge: Gotoh TOM Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-2
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-14
- Electronics: Passive, 1x Volume, 1x Tone, Toggle Switch
- Strap Button: Standard
- Hardware: Black
- Body Bindings: White
- Inlays: Offset Block, Pearl
- Finish: RDB (Reindeer Blue)
- Case: ESP Hard Case, Black
- Additional Information