Operation Instruction for Mimic-Analog Delay:
- The Mimic is an all analog, Bucket Brigade based delay. Features: Time, Level and Repeat controls. Maximum delay time can be pre-set with a user adjustable trim pot located on the circuit board. Available in two versions: Mock
- Mock II- built with NOS Panasonic Bucket Brigades which give a 400ms maximum delay time.
- Powered via a single 9V battery (alkaline-highly recommended) or a 9V DC adapter.
- Input-Instrument in. Unplug when not in use to conserve battery life.
- Out-Out to amp.
- -9VDC jack-For use with -(Negative) center, 9VDC, filtered and regulated, CE or UL approved power supply.
- Time control-Adjusts the amount of delay time from 10ms up to 400ms (300ms on the Mock I) depending on where the internal trim pot is set.*
- Level control-Adjusts the level of delay signal. The delay is reduced to zero in the fully counterclockwise position and matches the volume of the dry signal in the fully clockwise position.
- Repeat control-Controls the number of repeats from only one at the minimum setting to infinite repeats in the fully clockwise position. Higher repeat settings may result in self-oscillation (really cool space ship sounds).
- On/Off-True bypass of effect. (Note: a small pop may occur when effect is switched on/off. This is normal and is a trait associated with true bypass).
- *Internal Trim Pot-(Located on the lower left hand side of the ciruit board.) Adjusts the maximum amount of available delay time. Note: Higher delay time settings may degrade the quality of the delay signal and introduce "clock noise" into the pedal. " Clock noise" is a high pitched tone commonly associated with analog delays.