Does a two-faced blonde sound like trouble? We hope so, when those faces are silver and black and this Blonde rocks pure American tone to the stratosphere.
Sparkly, spanky cleans that overdrive with a satisfying low-end rumble become the punchy bark of hard-pushed tweed, maxing out in a fat sizzle of lead boosted tone.
Take the reins and don’t spare the emulated Jensens®, this Blonde is a wild ride through American rock history.
- Level, Mid, Character, Drive, Low, High controls
- Cabinet emulation with bypass
- Standalone preamp can drive a power amp, studio mixer, or PA system
- Incredible silverface, blackface, and tweed tones
- Six level-, tone-, and drive-shaping controls (Level, Mid, Character, Drive, Low, and High knobs)
- Built-in speaker emulation
- Use as a stompbox, preamp, or standalone recording tool
- Speaker emulation defeat switch for use with a real amplifier
- Proven SansAmp quality and reliability
- Runs on 9V battery or optional power supply (not included)
Merkki Tech 21