The Bogner Harlow is a unique boost pedal with a “Bloom” compression feature, which serves up dynamic three-dimensional punch and tastefully transparent squeeze.
The 100% analog circuit delivers a wide range of boost - from crystal-clear light boost to a thick and meaty high-output assault on your amp’s input section – you’ll never want to turn it off. At the heart of the Harlow is a custom audio transformer created by legendary audio pioneer Mr. Rupert Neve.
- True bypass
- Controls: level, tone and bloom (controls compression)
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to your playing dynamics
- Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer
- Jacks: input, output
- 9VDC power-connector, 50mA or more
- Optional Studio Series: Bubinga exotic hardwood top panel Hand formed, - sanded, - layered and - finished, Look and feel of the vintage mixing consoles from the 60's