DV Mark Little GH 250 is the result of close collaboration between guitarist Greg Howe and DV Mark team. Their goal was to make the DV Little GH 250 to suit amazing clean and creamy distortion tones from its two channels with effective separate controls.
The Little GH 250 head offers guitarists plenty of power and some serious headroom.
With its 250W power amp, the GH 250 is also a perfect choice for big stage applications and for louder bands, still in an ultra-compact package.
This amp also features an onboard reverb and a convenient FX loop.
- Power Amp: 250W @ 4ohm / 150W @ 8ohm
- Channels: 2 (Clean/Lead)
- Clean Channel Controls: Gain, Level, EQ Bass Mid High
- Lead Channel Controls: Gain, Level, EQ Bass Mid High
- Effects: Digital Reverb
- Footswitch input for channels switch
- Effects Loop
- Pre Out with -6dB/0dB Switch
- Voltage Selector 120V/240V
- Speaker Outputs: 1x 4 Ohm Minimum
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 225 x 75 x 250 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Additional Information
Brand DV Mark