Audix OM3 Dynamic Microphone
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse In stock
Audix OM3 vocal dynamic microphone is used for a wide variety of live, home and studio applications. This microphone has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM3 dynamic vocal microphone utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 18 kHz, the OM3 employs a VLMTM diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
The OM3 is naturally attenuated in the lower mid-bass frequencies in order to reduce boominess and handling noise. This, in conjuction with an extremely articulate midrange, makes the OM3 an excellent choice for PA systems of all sizes. The OM3 is well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable, and designed with high standards and tight tolerances.
- Lead or backing vocals
- Live stage
- Small venues and outdoor concerts
- Sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums
- Home studio
- Type: Dynamic Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Max SPL: ≥144 dB
- Impedance: 290 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Construction: Durable Die Cast Zinc Alloy Body, E-Coat Finish
- Gold-Plated XLR Connector