Tech 21 SansAmp GT2 Putkivahvistin-emulaattori
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku In stock
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
SansAmp GT2 is a truckload of great amps in a single, simple pedal.
“Architecturally” create your own rig in seconds. You can easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds, and entirely new ones as well.
Choose amplifier type, modification and speaker cabinet/mic placement configurations.
You can easily mix and match specific sound characteristics in ways that would otherwise be physically improbable, probably impractical and definitely not cost effective.
- Classic = distant miking without ambiance
- Center = close miking at the center of a speaker cone
- Off-Axis = close miking at the edge of a speaker cone
- Clean, which gives you a stock tube amp set-up
- Hi Gain, which gives you an extra gain stage, as if you were to install an additional 12AX7 tube in the pre-amp section
- Hot-Wired, which gives you a scooped-out midrange for a sizzling, over-the-edge quality
- Tweed = Fender®-style
- British = Marshall®-style
- California = Mesa Boogie®-style
Knob controls fine tune the sound for any application:
- DRIVE adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
- LEVEL adjusts the output level, without altering any tonal characteristics.
- The on-board active tone controls compensate for the limited range of guitar speaker cabinets and combos, offering optimum control in any situation.
Sample style settings for guitar include Bassman®, SRV, Marshall® Bluesbreaker and Plexi, Metallica, and Van Halen; and SVT®, slap, and King's X for bass.