Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI v2 Pedal
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku In stock
- Turun myymälä In stock
Tech21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI is much more than just a direct box! It’s capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between. Three different outputs to drive power amps, recording desks, PA mixers, or simply enhance your current rig.
Controls include Presence for definition and upper harmonic content; Blend to combine the proportion of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry; and active EQ specifically tuned for bass with 12dB of cut or boost.
Version 2 New Features
With the popularity of 5- and 6-string basses going beyond fad status and becoming mainstream, Tech21 added a switch to adjust the bass frequency to extend into those lower registers. They also added a mid-range control and a switch to adjust its frequency. The core of the SansAmp Bass Driver and all of its tones remain true to its original design.
Bass Driver DI v2 controls offer a broad range of traditional bass amp sounds, including such meaty styles as Bassman® and SVT®, as well as raunchy, crunchy overdriven sounds that would typically require a multitude of effects units.
- Presence controls the amount of definition and upper harmonic content.
- Drive adjusts the overall gain structure and overdrive.
- Level regulates the XLR and effected 1/4" output levels.
- Blend allows you to mix the direct bass signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry (which is particularly useful for basses equipped with piezo pickups).
- Mid, Bass & Treble are active EQ controls, specifically tuned for bass guitar, that
- cut or boost +/- 12dB.
- Mid Shift switch changes the frequency from 500 HZ to 1000 Hz.
- Bass Shift switch changes the frequency from 40 Hz to 80 Hz.
For studio and live applications, SansAmp Bass Driver DI is engineered with three outputs: an effected XLR, and effected 1/4", and a parallel, uneffected 1/4". The footswitch activates the Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry. Disengaging the circuitry enables you to use SansAmp Bass Driver DI as a standard active transparent direct box.
Sample style settings include Bassman®, SVT®, King's X, Slap, Reggae, Crimson. Settings are also included for Chapman Stick and Acoustic guitar.
- Controls: Level, Blend, Mid (Shift 500/1000Hz), Treble, Bass (Shift 40/80Hz), Presence, Drive
- Inputs: 1x High-Impedance instrument in
- Outputs: 1x Instrument out, 1x Parallel out, 1x Balanced XLR out (Phantom + Ground Lift)
- Power Supply: Phantom-Powered, 9V Battery or External 9VDC (Sold Separately)