Tech 21 SansAmp RBI Preamp
Monipuolinen ja laadukas räkkimallinen bassoetuaste, Taajuuskorjain, Efektilenkki, Ohjattavissa jalkakytkimellä, Kattavat liitännät, Balansoidut ulostulot tasonsäädöllä, Puskuroitu ulostulo
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse Ask for availability
Including vat 24%
The 1U rackmount SansAmp RBI is a pumped-up, expanded version of our popular SansAmp Bass Driver DI pedal. In addition to Drive, Presence, and active Bass and Treble controls, the SansAmp RBI has a dedicated Mid control and an XLR Output Level control for optimum performance with PA systems. It also features an Effect Loop with a Mix 50/50 switch (for parallel or series operation), an XLR output with selectable levels, and a buffered direct XLR output to provide a dry signal. Include access to the most coveted classic and modern bass tones, with unlimited freedom to create your own, and the SansAmp RBI is practically mandatory for any bass player.
RBI ADITIONAL FEATURES
- Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
- Presence brings out the upper harmonic content and attack.
- Blend allows you to mix the direct instrument signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry.
- Active Bass and Treble controls cut or boost ±12dB.
- Dedicated Mid control, cut or boost ±12dB.
- Individual Level control for the XLR out to optimize your amp's output relative to the P.A. system.
- Effects Loop.
- Mix 50/50 switch to configure the Effects Loop in series or parallel.
- 1/4" rear input and XLR output with selectable levels.
- Buffered uneffected XLR output to run a dry signal to a separate channel.
- Footswitch input to engage unit.
- Footswitch output to chain and toggle between another SansAmp RBI. /li>