BOSS MD-200 Modulation Effects Pedal
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
BOSS MD-200 Modulation is outfitted with algorithms from the flagship MD-500 and delivers an array of world-class effects in one small, convenient pedal. Twelve different modes provide every mod sound you need and more, with direct access to rate, depth, and level plus additional parameters tailored to each effect type. Rates can also be tapped in with a footswitch while performing, and beat subdivisions are easily set and viewed with dedicated panel controls. And with the powerful insert function, you’re able to patch in drive pedals and other effects for selectable pre/post mod processing.
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
MD-200 Modulation Modes
- Chorus CE-1 Chorus
- Vintage Phaser
- Classic Vibe
- Auto Wah
- Controls: On/off, Memory/Tap, Rate, Depth, E.Level, Mod-Typ, Param 1, Param 2, Param 3, Tap Division, Memory
- Connections: INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type, DC IN jack, USB port: USB micro B-type (program update only)
- Analog dry through and buffered bypass
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor (Sold separately) or three AA-size batteries
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 101 x 138 x 63 mm