MOOER EchoVerb Pedal
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse In stock
- Turku Store In stock
Mooer EchoVerb combines a new high quality reverb and digital delay into one small pedal. Either effect can be used alone or simultaneously. The versatile controls allow the user to easily dial in EchoVerb to be used in a myriad of different ways, be it subtle ambient enhancement or huge wet special effects. The delay comes complete with Tap Tempo which can be operated via the footswitch or with the small LED button in the centre of the pedal. Perfect companion for a small pedal rig.
Controls switch: Depicts which effect the controls are adjusting. Switch up to adjust Delay(Tape Echo) parameters. Switch down to adjust reverb parameters.
Level/Mix: Adjusts volume of delay and wet/dry mix of reverb.
Time/Tone: Adjusts Delay time (45ms-1600ms) and Reverb tonality.
FB/Decay: Adjusts Delay feedback and Reverb decay.
Tap Tempo Functionality:
- Footswitch Mode: Depressing the footswitch for more than 1 seconds will engage Tap Tempo functionality and the LED will flash. Tap the footswitch two or more times to synchronize the delay to your desired tempo. The pedal will revert back to normal operation after 5 seconds.
- LED Mode: Tap the LED 2 or more times to synchronize the delay to your desired tempo.
- Digital Reverb & Delay Pedal
- Simultaneous or Separate Function
- Controls: Controls Switch, Level/Mix, Time/Tone, Feedback/Decay, Tap Tempo
- Switch: True Bypass
- Construction: Full Metal Shell
- Inputs: 1x instrument input
- Outputs: 1x instrument output
- Power Supply: External 9V (Not included)
- Weight: 146g
- Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height) 42 x 93.5 x 52mm