Tech 21 YYZ Geddy Lee Bass Preamp Pedal
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse Ask for availability
Wanting to streamline and simplify his gear for new projects, Geddy Lee partnered with Tech 21 to design a signature rackmount SansAmp, the GED-2112. This challenging collaboration involved distilling a boatload of equipment into a single rackspace.
Tech 21 challenged themselves to bring a super-compact, portable alternative and further distilled the rackmount into a pedal format. The Tech 21 SansAmp YYZ offers Geddy’s core sound and the versatility for many different styles.
The all-analog SansAmp technology enables you to record directly and enhance previously recorded tracks. For live performances, the YYZ can drive a power amp and speakers, augment your existing amplifier set-up, or run directly into the mixer of a PA system.
The Tight button adds definition to your notes in cleaner settings and make distorted tones snappier. Mix control to blend the ratio of high-end studio clean and dirty bass tube amp tones. Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output section of a tube amp is being pushed.
- All-Analog SansAmp Technology
- Controls: Master Volume, Mix (Deep/Drive), EQ Low, EQ Mid, EQ High, Drive Level, Tight
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In
- Outputs: 1x Instrument Out
- Power: 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional 9VDC power supply (Tech 21 model #DC2, #DC4 or #DC9).
- Finish: Green, Geddy Lee Graphics