ESP LTD B-1005 Multi-Scale Natural Satin 5-String Electric Bass
- Helsingin myymälä Ask for availability
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
The first thing you’ll notice about the ESP LTD B-1005 Multi-Scale will likely be its unusual arrangement of frets. A multi-scale fret design optimizes string tension so that the lower strings have a longer scale versus the higher strings, resulting in consistently excellent tone and performance at all points across the fingerboard.
Bass players often report that a multi-scale design is also ergonomically preferential to standard fret designs, and that they feel natural to play, with very little learning curve required.
Designed for professional players, the 5-string B-1005 Multi-Scale provides a swamp ash body with a top made of solid ziricote, an environmentally friendly and terrific-looking tonewood. This bass also employs a five-piece wenge/purple heart neck with pau ferro fingerboard, constructed at 37” to 34” multi-scale.
Its high-end components include a black bone nut, Gotoh tuners, and Hipshot Solo bridge, as well as a set of acclaimed Nordstrand Big Splits hum-cancelling pickups, along with an ABQ-3MS 3-band EQ. This setup gives you incredible flexibility in tone, with an active/passive mini-switch, a mid-frequency selection mini-switch (800Hz or 400Hz), individual bass, treble, and mid EQ controls, and master volume and balance controls. Available in Natural Satin finish.
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Top: Solid Ziricote
- Neck: 5 Piece Wenge/Purple Heart, Bolt-On
- Neck Countour: Extra Thin U
- Scale: 37" - 34" Multi-Scale
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, Radius 400mm
- Nut: Black Bone, Width 47mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge: Hipshot Solo
- Neck Pickup: Nordstrand Big Splits Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Nordstrand Big Splits Bridge
- Electronics: Active, 1x Volume, 1x Balance, ABQ-3MS 3-Band EQ/2 Mini Switch
- Factory Strings: 45, 65, 85, 105, 125
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin Lacquer
|Series||LTD B Series|
|Number of Strings||5|
|Body Shape||Double Cut|
|Fingerboard Material||Pau Ferro|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|