BOSS DC-2W Waza Craft Dimension C Effects Pedal
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse Ask for availability
BOSS DC-2W Dimension C brings back the high quality chorus, and it’s now more versatile than ever! Designed in the premium Waza Craft analog tradition, the DC-2W offers not just a perfect sonic recreation of the original DC-2 Dimension C pedal, but also the legendary SDD-320 Dimension D studio rack effect it was based on. The DC-2W features the same intuitive four-button preset interface as the original ‘80s-era effects, now evolved with electronic switching that unlocks a multitude of sonic variations not available on the vintage units.
Highly sought-after by musicians and audio engineers, the Dimension’s unique spatial processing magically enhances the width and depth of any sound, from electric and acoustic guitars to keyboards, vocals, and other sources. Built from the original circuit designs and updated with modern refinements, the DC-2W is the only pedal available that delivers the classic Dimension experience with complete sonic authenticity.
Authentic Tones with Modern Refinements
In the Waza Craft tradition, the DC-2W delivers vintage analog tones with modern design refinements for enhanced performance and versatility. Along with the new electronic mode switches, the pedal features a newly designed internal bypass circuit that greatly improves on that found in the original DC-2. In addition, versatile I/O enables the pedal to blend in with any mono or stereo rig, from regular guitar setups to audio interfaces and studio mixing consoles. And like all Waza Craft pedal models, the DC-2W includes a premium buffer circuit for ultra-transparent tone when the pedal is switched off.
The DC-2W’s SDD-320 mode fully captures the original Dimension D vibe in every way. Many engineers like to press multiple buttons on the Dimension D rack for new and different sounds. But in truth, only two actual sound variations are technically possible with this undocumented feature. With its modern switching, the DC-2W’s SDD-320 mode enables six sound variations when two buttons are pressed, including four “in-between” sounds and two all-new voices.
- Premium Waza Craft pedal with all-analog audio circuitry
- Standard mode provides the sound of the original DC-2 Dimension C pedal
- SDD-320 mode authentically reproduces the vintage Roland SDD-320 Dimension D, a legendary studio rack effect heard on countless hit records
- Iconic four-button preset interface, updated with reliable electronic switches and LED status indicators
- Four main sounds in each mode, plus six variations by pressing two switches together (20 total sounds available)
- Premium buffer and enhanced bypass circuitry
- Versatile I/O for integrating with any mono or stereo application, from guitar and bass pedalboards to keyboards and studio mixing
- Made in Japan
- Controls: S/SSD-320 Switch, Mode Selector
- Inputs: 2x Instrument In 6.3mm
- Outputs: 2x Output 6.3mm
- Power: 9V 6LR61 Battery (Sold separately) or 9VDC Power Supply (Sold Separately)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 73 x 129 x 59 mm