Mooer GE300 Lite Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse Ask for availability
- Turku Store Ask for availability
Mooer GE300 Lite packs the essentials from Mooer’s flagship model GE300 into a compact frame! GE300 Lite starts with 108 digital amp models based on Mooer’s non-linear amp modelling technology, 43 factory cab sims, full-featured IR loader, and a full complement of classic and modern effects, that can then be expanded on by taking advantage of Mooer GE Labs and Mooer Studio platforms.
All of these features are controlled using a triple-mode eight footswitch setup with assignable LED colors and functions, thirteen effects blocks, and 255 preset banks to store all of or your favorite tone settings.
Tone Capture is also included in the GE300 Lite to allow digital recreations of guitars, amplifiers, and speaker cabinets. Amp Mode allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier, Guitar Mode enables you to capture the EQ characteristics of your instrument, and Cab Mode provides an all-in-one tool to sample speaker cabinets and create your own IR files.
All of these elements are driven by two SHARC DSP chips with an intuitive UI and a whole host of professional control features and I/O options that gives players full control whether on stage or in the studio. Additional features include a programmable stereo effects loop, 30-second looper station, external device switching, direct USB audio and more!
- Tone Capture allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier, stompbox, Guitar, or cabinet to create brand-new digital sound models.
- 108 preamp models captured from real-life amplifiers.
- 164 high-quality effects.
- 43 IR-based factory speaker cab models.
- Support for up to 2048 sample pt. 3rd party impulse response files.
- Programmable FX loop with optional signal chain routing for easy integration of your favorite effects and ultimate flexibility for 4 cable method and stereo amp setups
- Stereo outputs (1/4” and XLR) with independent signal chain routing
- MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU with easy mapping and external ctrl switching to control your other pedals and amps.
- Programmable footswitches with user selectable LED colors and assignable functions
- Intuitive and simple UI.
- Supports up to two external expression pedals.
- 30-second stereo loop station.
- High-precision, adjustable tuner
- MacOS & Windows PC connectivity: Create and edit presets, upload IRs, update the firmware, and control MIDI functions.
- Controls: 8 Footswitches, 5 Value Knobs, 13 Quick Select Buttons for Effects, 6 Menu Buttons, XLR Out / Master Volume, Headphones Volume, Menu Select Wheel with 2 Buttons, Guitar/Line In Select Switch, Ground Lift Switch, Power On/Off Switch
- 13 Effect Blocks, 315 Effect Types, 255 Presets, Supports 44.1kHz / 24 bit WAV
- Inputs: 1x 6.3mm Guitar / Line In, 2x 6.3mm Expression Pedal In, 1x 3.5mm Aux In, 1x 6.3mm Stereo FX Loop Return, MIDI IN / OUT 5 Pin Female
- Outputs: 1x 6.3mm Stereo FX Loop Send, 2x 6.3mm Out (L/Mono, R), 1x 6.3mm Headphones Out, 2x XLR Out (L/Mono, R), 1x USB Type B
- Power Supply: DC 9V 2A (Included)
- Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height) 287 x 208 x 64 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg