ESP E-II Eclipse Evertune Black Satin Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku In stock
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
ESP E-II Eclipse Evertune is one of the most finely-crafted guitars imaginable, with a unique set of components designed for serious musicians. It features the EverTune constant tension bridge, a fully-mechanical system that keeps your guitar in tune in nearly every imaginable environment, and keeps your intonation perfect at every point on the fingerboard.
The E-II Eclipse EverTune also includes a set of phenomenal pickups: a Seymour Duncan Sentient in the neck position for wide dynamic range and excellent articulation, and an aggressive Seymour Duncan Pegasus in the bridge that's highly responsive and harmonically rich. The coils can be split with a push-pull -type tone pot.
The E-II Eclipse EverTune is a set-thru neck design, with a mahogany body, a one-piece mahogany neck, and an ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets. Top-tier components include a Schaller straplock, Gotoh locking tuners, and a graphite nut.
Available in Black Satin finish with multiple binding on the body, neck, and headstock.
Created at the ESP facility in Tokyo, Japan, the ESP E-II Series is ESP’s highest-quality factory-produced instrument collection.
The guitar comes in a high-quality ESP hard case.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Neck: 1 Piece Mahogany Set-Thru
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 24.75”
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Radius 305 mm
- Frets: 22 Extra Jumbo
- Nut: Graphite, 42mm
- Bridge: Evertune (F model)
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- Electronics: Passive, 2x Volume, 1x Tone (Push/Pull), Toggle Switch
- Factory Strings: 9, 11, 16, 24w, 32w, 42w
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Straplock
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bindings: White
- Inlays: Flag
- Color: Black Satin
- Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Case: ESP hard case, black
|Number of Strings||6|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Number of Pickups||2|