ESP E-II GB-5 5-String Black Electric Bass
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
ESP E-II GB-5 is what you need, when you’re into high-performance bass styles and extended range, but still want an instrument with a cool contemporary vibe. The E-II GB-5 offers all the tones for all the music you ever want to play. Outfitted with a set of Seymour Duncan SSB passive pickups and Seymour Duncan’s STC-3M3 3-Band EQ, you get a world of sonic control, along with the ability to adjust volume (with push-pull control for the “Slap Switch”), balance, and a separate tone control for midrange, along with a bass/treble stack control.
High-end component include a Schaller straplock, Gotoh tuners, a Hipshot A style bridge, and a bone nut.
Formerly called “ESP Standard”, all ESP E-II instruments are created at our ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional players who accept no compromises in tone, feel, or reliability for their guitars and basses.
Includes ESP hardshell form-fitting case.
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-On
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 34”
- Fingerboard: Maple, Radius 305 mm
- Nut: 46mm, Bone
- Frets: 21 XJ
- Bridge: Hipshot A Style, Strings Thru Body
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Passive Soapbar Phase II (SSB-5N)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Passive Soapbar Phase II (SSB-5B)
- Electronics: Active, 1x Volume (Push/Pull Slap Switch), 1x Balance, 1x Mid, 1x Bass/Treble Stack (Seymour Duncan STC-3M3 EQ)
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Straplock
- Factory Strings: 45, 65, 85, 105, 125
- Hardware: Chrome
- Inlays: Block,Black
- Bindings: Black (Neck)
- Pickguard: Black
- Finish: Black (BLK)
- Case: ESP Hard Case, Black
|Number of Strings||5|
|Body Shape||Double Cut|
|Number of Frets||21|
|Number of Pickups||2|