ESP LTD EC-1000 Duncan Vintage Black Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
ESP LTD EC-1000 Duncan Vintage Black is consistently one of the most popular guitars due to its combination of incredible looks and great performance. It offers a vintage looking body/neck/headstock binding and gold hardware, and includes premier components like LTD locking tuners, a Tonepros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece.
The versatile, dynamic Seymour Duncan ’59 & JB passive humbucker pickups are now coupled with coil split function in the push/pull tone pot for even more sounds!
It also offers set-neck construction with a mahogany body, 3 piece mahogany neck, and 24-fret Macassar ebony fingerboard.
This guitar has a stylish Vintage Black finish with gold hardware, gold bindings and flag pearl inlays.
Guitars in the LTD EC-1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument, along with the pricing that typical musicians can still afford.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 3 Piece Mahogany Set-Thru
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 24.75”
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony, Radius 350mm
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 (SH-1N), Gold Cover
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB (SH-4), Gold Cover
- Electronics: Passive, 2x Volume, 1x Tone (Push/Pull for Coil Split), Toggle Switch
- Body Bindings: Gold
- Inlays: Flag, Pearl
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Finish: Vintage Black
|Series||LTD EC Series|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|