ESP LTD MH-400NT Violet Pearl Fade Metallic Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku In stock
- Turun myymälä In stock
ESP LTD MH-400NT Violet Pearl Fade Metallic is a stunning arched-top MH Series model with neck thru body construction for lots of sustain and natural resonance.
This 25.5” scale guitar has a high quality mahogany body with a three piece maple neck-thru construction. The pau ferro fretboard has 24 extra-jumbo frets and offset abalone block inlays. The body has ergonomic carves that allow very easy access to the higher frets.
This model features EMG’s iconic 85 & 81 active humbuckers that are known for their hot output and clear, cutting tonality. The pickups are directly mounted to the body for more resonance and presence. Add high quality Grover tuners, a fixed bridge with strings thru body and you’ve got one serious piece of a guitar!
This MH-400NT model has a show-stopping Violet Pearl Fade Metallic paint job with gloss lacquer, white body bindings and black hardware.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 3 Piece Maple, Neck Thru Body
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, Radius 350mm
- Nut: Width 42mm
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Bridge: TOM with Strings Thru Body
- Tuners: Grover
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85, Direct Mount
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81, Direct Mount
- Electronics: Active, 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Inlays: Offset Abalone Blocks
- Binding: White
- Headstock: Matching
- Finish: Violet Pearl Fade Metallic (VLTPFD)
|Series||LTD MH Series|
|Color||Fade Violet Silver|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Fingerboard Material||Pau Ferro|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|