Guitar tone is all about strings. Their gauge and material affect the sound and feel when you play. High quality strings stay in tune better and last longer.
A few tips:
Thin strings are lighter.
Thick strings are heavier, but they have a stronger sound.
Lower tuning demands heavier gauge.
Try different sets to find the ones that have the feel and sound you like.
Don’t put steel strings on your classical acoustic guitar, or vice versa.
We can change the strings and do the adjustments for you!
View as Grid List
- DR Strings Extra-Life EXR-13 (13-56) Akustisen kitaran kielisettiNow Only €9.00 Regular Price €12.70In stock
- DR Strings Tite-Fit JH-10 (10-56) Electric Guitar String Set€9.30In stock
- DR Strings Rare RPMH-13 (13-56) Acoustic Guitar String Set€9.90In stock
- DR Strings Rare Bluegrass (12-56) Acoustic Guitar String Set€9.90In stock
- DR Strings Veritas VTA-13 (13-56) Acoustic Guitar String Set€13.50In stock
- DR Strings Alexi Laiho SAL-10 (10-56) Electric Guitar String Set€14.20In stock