ESP E-II Jeff Ling Signature Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä Ask for availability
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
ESP E-II Jeff Ling is the signature model of Jeff Ling. As the lead guitarist for Australian metalcore powerhouse Parkway Drive, Jeff has high standards for his guitar of choice, and the E-II Jeff Ling delivers everything he needs and more.
This is a guitar with no compromises for serious shredding, with neck-thru-body construction at 25.5” scale for excellent sustain and smooth, fast access to the higher frets, made even speedier with a natural satin-finished, extra thin U-shaped three-piece maple neck.
Made in Japan at the ESP factory, the E-II Jeff Ling offers an ebony fingerboard with glow-in-the-dark side markers, a special “PWD” inlay at the 12th fret, and 24 extra-jumbo frets for two full octaves of rock. Jeff had us include a set of EMG Metalworks 60 (neck) and 81 (bridge) pickups for all the tones you need from creamy rhythms to screaming leads.
Other high-end components include Gotoh locking tuners, a Gotoh locking TOM bridge with string-thru-body design, a bone nut and straplocks. The E-II Jeff Ling comes in Black Satin finish and includes a high quality hardshell ESP case.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 3 Piece Hard Maple, Neck Thru Body
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Scale: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: Bone, 42mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Bridge: Gotoh T.O.M, Strings Thru Body
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60 Brushed Black Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Brushed Black Chrome
- Electronics: Active, 1x Volume, 3-Way Switch
- Factory Strings: 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Bindings: Flamed Maple (Fretboard)
- Inlays: Dot, PWD at 12th Fret
- Fretboard Side Markers: Glow in the dark
- Strap Buttons: Straplocks
- Hardware Color: Black
- Color: Black Satin
- Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Case: ESP Form Fit Case
|Number of Strings||6|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|