ESP LTD JL-600 Black Satin Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä Ask for availability
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
Jeff Ling handles the lead guitar duties for Australian metalcore kings Parkway Drive, and his ESP LTD Signature Series JL-600 takes the speed demon vibe of the ESP M Series to a whole new level.
It offers neck-thru-body construction at 25.5” scale for excellent sustain and smooth, fast access to the higher frets, made even speedier with a satin-finished, unpainted, extra thin U-shaped three-piece maple neck. The JL-600 has a comfortable and resonant alder body and a Macassar ebony fingerboard with glow-in-the-dark side markers, a special “PWD” inlay at the 12th fret, and 24 extra-jumbo frets for two full octaves of rock.
Jeff had ESP include a set of EMG Metalworks 60 (neck) and 81 (bridge) pickups for all the tones you need from creamy rhythms to screaming leads, and the JL-600 also includes a TonePros locking TOM bridge with string-thru-body design and LTD locking tuners.
Available in Satin Black finish with Black hardware.
Guitar comes in a black hard case.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 3 Piece Maple, Neck Thru, Satin Finish
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Side Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark
- Scale: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony, Radius 350mm
- Nut: 42mm, Molded
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM, Strings Thru
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60 Metalworks
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Metalworks
- Electronics: Active, 1x Volume, Toggle Switch
- Factory Strings: 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Bindings: Black
- Inlay: Dot, 12th Fret PWD
- Finish: Black Satin (BLKS)
- Case: Included
|Number of Strings||6|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|