Suhr Alt T IR HH Sonic Blue Electric Guitar
- Helsinki Store Ask for availability
- Warehouse Ask for availability
- Turku Store Ask for availability
Suhr Alt T is an instrument that resonates with your rebellious spirit and offers a unique combination of indie attitude, vintage vibe, and industry leading craftsmanship. Alt T Pro is your alternative to ordinary.
The updated Alt T features a chambered swamp ash body with an F-hole, tinted maple neck with 60’s C vintage medium profile and raw nickel covered SSV pickups. This model has an Indian rosewood fretboard with a 9″-12” compound fingerboard radius that offers a substantial, yet comfortable shape. The neck is finished with our satin acrylic urethane, which provides the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture.
Suhr Alt T has medium-size (.055″ x .090″) stainless steel frets that offer silky smooth bending and long-lasting playability. Every Suhr receives a PLEK fret dress, ensuring the best possible string action, playability and intonation.
The contoured heel allows for easier access to the upper register. For optimum tone and stability, the neck joint must not be too tight or too loose, therefore all of our neck pockets are precisely fitted by hand, by expert craftsmen. Chambering the body adds sweetness and warmth to the bottom end, and is accented with a perfectly detailed F-Hole.
A “chopped” 3 saddle bridge, and two Suhr SSV humbucker pickups with alnico 5 special magnets give you a sound that’s warm, punchy, balanced and versatile. The classic bridge leaves room for precise intonation adjustments and helps create that classic vintage vibe.
Alt T is equipped with Suhr Locking Tuners, which provide an 18:1 gear ratio, improved tuning stability, and no need for a traditional string tree.
- Bridge Humbucker
- Bridge Split and Neck Split Combined (more useful than bridge split!)
- Bridge Humbucker and Neck Humbucker Combined
- Neck Split
- Neck Humbucker
- Body: Swamp Ash, Chambered, F-Hole
- Neck: Maple, Tinted, Satin Finish, Contoured Heel
- Neck Profile: 60's C Vintage Medium .830" - .950
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 9"-12" Compound
- Frets: 22x Medium Stainless Steel (.055"x.090")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Machine Heads: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Chopped T with Brass Saddles
- Neck Pickup: SSV, Raw Nickel Cover
- Bridge Pickup: SSV, Raw Nickel Cover
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 5-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise
- Color: Sonic Blue
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Includes Suhr Deluxe Gig Bag
|Number of Strings||6|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Number of Pickups||2|