Suhr Modern Satin Flame Satin Trans Charcoal Burst Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä Ask for availability
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
Suhr Modern Satin Flame is a Limited Edition for the year 2020. It’s built on a solid foundation of classic tone woods, Mahogany and Maple. The entire guitar is finished in satin, which feels as good as it looks. The Roasted Maple Modern Elliptical neck adds some punch and focus to the tone and the HSH pickup configuration covers the gamut of vintage and modern tones.
The Modern shape has a unique asymmetrical body that balances superbly with the extended 24-fret neck. the Modern shape will feel right at home to players who were weaned on the popular and innovative shapes that came into vogue in the 80’s.
The Modern Satin Flame is equipped with Suhr’s Modern Elliptical neck profile. Rolled edges and a 10”-14” compound radius fingerboard offer an extremely comfortable feel. The roasted maple neck is finished in satin, which provides the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture. The sculpted heel of the Modern allows for easy access to all 24 frets.
This Modern Satin Flame Limited Edition has a HSH pickup configurations with a Gotoh 510 bridge and a 5-way mega-switch to serve up an array of versatile split-coil tones. The guitar has an SSV neck humbucker, an ML middle single coil and the SSH+ bridge humbucker for added output. Positions 2 and 4 on the 5-way selector switch auto-split the humbuckers when combined with the middle pickup.
The Gotoh 510 tremolo bridge features dual steel knife edge pivot points to provide greater functionality and years of trouble free performance. The 510’s steel block increases sustain and tuning stability.
The jumbo stainless steel frets (.057″ x .110″) offer silky smooth bending and long-lasting playability. Every Suhr receives a PLEK fret dress, ensuring the best possible string action, playability and intonation.
This Limited Edition model has a Satin Trans Charcoal Burst finish and includes a Suhr hardshell case.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flame Maple
- Neck: Roasted Maple, Satin Finish, Contoured Heel
- Neck Profile: Modern Elliptical .800”-.880"
- Scale: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Radius: 10"-14" Compound
- Frets: 24x Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057"x.110")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Machine Heads: Suhr Locking with 18:1 Gear Ratio
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 2-Point Tremolo Bridge with Steel Block
- Neck Pickup: SSV (Zebra)
- Middle Pickup: ML (Black)
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (Zebra)
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 5-way Switch
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Headstock Logo: Black Decal
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Color: Satin Trans Charcoal Burst
- Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Includes Suhr Hardshell Case
|Number of Strings||6|
|Top Material||Flamed Maple|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||3|
|Middle Pickup||Single Coil|