Tokai LC-107E P90 Vintage Natural Electric Guitar + Hard Case
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
This Tokai LC-107E P90 Vintage Natural is a unique LC model with full thickness African mahogany body and Seymour Duncan Vintage P90 pickups. The guitar is handmade in Japan, using only very high quality tonewoods. It features a 2-piece African mahogany body with 2-piece African mahogany top, along with a 1-piece African mahogany neck and an ebony fingerboard.
Seymour Duncan Vintage P90’s are vintage correct recreation of the 1946 Gibson single coil with all of the sparkle and growl that makes the P90 pickups so special. The dual alnico 5 bar magnets, and the short, wide bobbins give the P90 its unique tonal character with a powerful midrange and higher output than most other types of single coils. The neck pickup sounds sweet and smooth, and will deliver big fat sounding chords. The bridge pickup has sparkly mids that really give it a gritty, open tone. Chords have a nice harmonic bloom, and single notes are glassy and up-front.
This guitar also features top-notch components, including a Switchcraft jack and Gotoh GE103B Tune-O-Matic style bridge. The guitar has a gloss lacquer finish with Mother-of-Pearl block inlays, Tokai custom headstock inlay and gold hardware.
Comes in a Tokai Deluxe form fit hard case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Body: Two Piece African Mahogany
- Top: Two Piece African Mahogany
- Neck: One Piece African Mahogany Set-Neck, Deep Joint
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Gotoh GE103B + LS-VT Tailpiece
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Vintage P90 Neck (SP90-1N) with Black Cover
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Vintage P90 Bridge (SP90-1B) with Black Cover
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way Switch, Switchcraft Jack
- Inlays: Block, Mother of Pearl, Custom Tokai Headstock Logo
- Hardware: Gold
- Color: Vintage Natural (VNT)
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Shaped, fits LP models
- Durable, hard exterior
- Soft plush interior
- Accessory compartment
|Series||Tokai Premium Series|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Shape||Les Paul|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Number of Pickups||2|
|Neck Pickup||Single Coil|
|Bridge Pickup||Single Coil|