Tokai LS-212F Vintage Lemon Drop Electric Guitar + Hard Case
- Helsingin myymälä Ask for availability
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
Tokai LS-212F Vintage Lemon Drop is a superb Les Paul -style electric guitar made as a limited edition for the most demanding players. The guitar is handcrafted in Japan and features premium quality tonewoods, best parts and Seymour Duncan pickups.
This unique instrument features an AAAA Canadian flamed maple veneer over a select maple top. The body is made of two-piece African mahogany. The set neck features an asymmetric U profile and is made of one piece African mahogany with a deep joint. Fingerboard is made of Indian rosewood and has 22 frets.
The LS-212F is equipped with Seymour Duncan ’59 Model pickups. The bridge pickup is a full sounding, versatile P.A.F. style humbucker with an articulate treble attack, full bottom end, and scooped midrange. It is great for all types of rock and blues. Duncan designed these vintage style coils to give it an airy quality that keep this pickup planted firmly in the P.A.F. family.
The neck version is one of Duncan’s most popular pickups because it’s so versatile. It’s designed in the spirit of the original P.A.F. humbuckers of the 1950s, with sweet sustain, full-sounding chords, clear and bright attack, but we’ve made a few refinements to slightly modernize the design and make it more adaptable to different styles.
The ’59 has a full low end which is great for adding character to your clean sounds and sustain to your leads. The high end is slightly boosted for improved pick-attack clarity and the mids are a little scooped for an open, smooth sound that’s great for preserving the clarity of the individual notes in a chord. Play softly and the mids and highs seem to fade back, but pick hard and the note will be confident and clear.
The guitar also features high quality parts, including Gotoh Tuners, a Switchcraft output jack and Sprague Orange Drop condensers.
This model has a beautiful Vintage Lemon Drop color with nitro lacquer finish, dish amber cell fretboard inlays, chrome hardware and cream body bindings.
Comes in a Tokai Deluxe hard case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Body: Two Piece African Mahogany
- Top: Maple + AAAA Canadian Flamed Maple Veneer
- Neck: One Piece African Mahogany Set-Neck, Deep Joint, Headstock Angle 17º
- Neck Profile: Asymmetric U
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 300R
- Frets: 22, Sanko SBB-213 Medium Jumbo (Made in Japan)
- Saddle: Width 43mm, Bone
- Bridge: HLS-VB Brass Saddle Bridge, HLS-VT Aluminum TailPiece, Relic Finish
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90-SL Aged Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 Model Neck, Nickel Cover
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 Model Bridge, Nickel Cover
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way Switch, Sprague Orange Drop Condensers, Switchcraft Jack
- Factory Strings: 10-46
- Inlays: Dish Amber Cell
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Cream
- Body Bindings: Cream
- Color: Vintage Lemon Drop
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Case: Form-Fit, Soft plush interior, Accessory compartment, Black
|Series||Tokai Premium Series|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Shape||Les Paul|
|Top Material||Flamed Maple|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Number of Pickups||2|