Suhr PT15 I.R. Guitar Amplifier
- Helsinki Store Ask for availability
- Warehouse Ask for availability
Suhr PT15 I.R. is the world’s first truly hybrid amplifier, marrying classic tube circuitry with a reactive load and digital impulse response technology.
Designed by Suhr and Pete Thorn, the idea behind PT15 I.R. was to combine the strengths of both analog and digital to create something new. The addition of a built-in Reactive Load and on-board impulse responses, make using a speaker cabinet optional for recording, or feeding front of house with a studio quality mic’ed up tone. Also included is a headphone output and auxiliary input to practice and jam along with your favorite tracks, wherever you are.
The all-tube three channel design offers a plethora of American and British tones, powered by a new 6V6 driven power section. The dynamics, overdrive, saturation and harmonics that we crave as tonal purists, is all here. By adding channel assignable IRs, you now have unprecedented versatility and control over your tone, expanding your choices more than ever before.
Channel Assignable IRs
Each of the three channels can be assigned its own unique impulse response. This means, for example, you could assign an open back 2x12 to your clean channel and two different closed back 4x12s for your lead channels.
The PT15 I.R. comes loaded with 16 impulse responses of Suhr speaker cabinets. Because it is an open system, you can load your own third-party IRs via USB.
The best partner in the bedroom… or any room, really.
Simply connect your headphones to the front of the amp, select an IR, and practice silently with no speaker cabinet required. Connect any stereo 3.5mm audio source to the AUX IN connection and you’ll hear the IR processed signal along with your backing tracks through the headphones.
- Made in USA
- Power: 15W
- Power Tubes: 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: TBA
- Channels: 3
- Controls Channel 1: Gain1, Level1, Bass, Treble, Bright Switch
- Controls Channel 2: Gain2, Level2, Bright Switch
- Controls Channel 3: Gain3, Level3, Bright Switch
- EQ for Channels 2 and 3: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Other Controls: Master Presence, Master Volume, Headphones Level, Channel Switch, Standby Switch, Power Switch
- IR Profile Quick Controls: Bank, Cab, Store Preset
- Inputs: 1x 6.3mm Instrument In, 1x Effects Loop Return, 1x 3.5mm Stereo Aux In, 1x 6.3mm TRS Footswitch, 1x USB
- Outputs: 1x 6.3mm Effects Loop Send, 1x Balanced/Unbalanced Line Out with IR Profile Bypass Switch
- Speaker Outputs: 2x 6.3mm Jack, Impedance Selector 4/8/16 Ohm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 521 x 210 x 235 mm
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Includes 2-Button Footswitch and Amp Cover