DV Mark Little 250M Guitar Amplifier
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse Ask for availability
- Turku Store Ask for availability
DV Mark Little 250M head was built to achieve massive amounts of gain for metal and hard rock. Now guitarists have a new choice to have their tones for everything heavy, except for the amp weight!
DV Little 250M is incredibly versatile, from sparkling clean to extreme metal and everything in between, and gets amplified by a stadium-rocking 250W power amp. Following the extraordinary success of the DV Micro 50 which marked a new standard for ultra-portable and great sounding amps, the DV Little 250M offers two completely independent channels, featuring huge amount of gain and a properly scooped EQ to better fit the genre of music it’s been made for.
This amp also features an onboard reverb and a convenient FX loop to best interface with external effects.
MPT - MARK PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY
At DV Mark, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot of resouces in R&D to develop a proprietary power amp technology, designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
- Power Amp: 250W @ 4ohm / 150W @ 8ohm
- Channels: 2 (Clean/Lead)
- Clean Channel Controls: Gain, Level, EQ Bass Mid High
- Lead Channel Controls: Gain, Level, EQ Bass Mid High
- Effects: Digital Reverb
- Footswitch input for channels switch
- Effects Loop
- Pre Out with -6dB/0dB Switch
- Voltage Selector 120V/240V
- Speaker Outputs: 1x 4 Ohm Minimum
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 225 x 75 x 250 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg