RockBoard MOD 2 Patchbay
- Helsinki Store Ask for availability
- Warehouse In stock
- Turku Store In stock
The RockBoard Modules are simple all-in-one patchbays for the RockBoard series pedalboards. They provide various cable connections to fit a wide variety of needs as a convenient “through box”.
Manage all connections to and from your effects setup in one place and in a tidy manner. With the RockBoard Modules you can hook up your pedals permanently underneath your board and have a central access point from your instrument and to your amp as well as for your power supply.
For example: your instrument will plug into the front of “A” with the back of “A” going to the input of your first pedal on your RockBoard pedalboard. The last pedal in your chain will plug into the back of “B” while the front of “B” will go to your amp.
The RockBoard Modules give you endless possibilities of how you can hook up your rig! You are using TRS, XLR, MIDI or USB in your setup? No worries! The RockBoard Modules provide you with all connections you need. Use them to connect multiple effects pedalboards, to run several effects from your board through your amp’s effects loop, or simply as central access point to your pedalboard.
All RockBoard pedalboards (from 2017 onwards, except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard MOD patchbays.
- All-in-one patchbay for RockBoard series pedal boards
- Holds all connections to and from your RockBoard in 1 place
- Acts as central access point to your effects setup
- Establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- 4x 6.3 mm (1/4”) mono TS thru
- 1 x USB thru
- 2 x MIDI thru
- 1x AC IEC thru
- All connections mirrored on the backside
- Weight: 550g
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 175 x 59 x 48 mm
- Fits all new RockBoard pedalboards except Duo 2.1