Markbass Little Mark Vintage 1000 Bass Amplifier
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse In stock
- Turku Store Ask for availability
Markbass Little Mark Vintage 1000 is a state-of-the-art bass head with superior quality and versatile sound options for all bass players looking for both vintage and modern tones. The
Little Mark Vintage features tube preamp for that rich and warm tone, limiter, 4-band EQ, a built-in DI box and a footswitchable mute function, all in a very compact size.
Little Mark Vintage is part of a new Gold Line series of products, featuring gold plated circuits, selected premium components and classy looks.
The limiter control offers a modern reaction when you set it all the way up, or turn it counter-clockwise to decrease the limiter effect - or all the way to zero - to create that old generation amp behavior with its typical distortion when going from amp to the cabinet.
The 4-band EQ features wide adjustments for all kinds of tones as well as a 3-way switch with three useful EQ presets: Flat for very transparent sound, Cut with scooped mids and enhanced low and high, plus Old with scooped high frequencies to get that old vintage style tone.
The balanced DI out with transformer is optimized to give pure, full, rich, linear sound on all frequencies. Although Little Mark amp heads already feature high-quality DI circuitry, the transformer upgrades the DI performance offering a real DI box inside the head, handling extreme transients without introducing any distortion or coloration.
As it happens in the Gold Line series, the Little Marcus Vintage features gold plated circuits and top quality selected components, providing the purest and cleanest sound you can imagine.
Footswitchable Mute function is one of the most requested features in order to tune or switch an instrument in a silent way. The optional Dual Footswitch also allows to turn the EQ section on and off.
- Power Amp: 1000W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- Preamp: Tube
- Gain: -46 dB to +23 dB
- Controls: DI Level, Gain, Limiter, 4-Band EQ, EQ Preset Switch, Master Volume, Pre/Post EQ Switch, Ground Lift Switch
- EQ (±16 dB): Low 68 Hz, Low Mid 400 Hz, High Mid 2200Hz, High 10kHz
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In 6.3mm (500 kOhm), 1x Effects Return 6.3mm
- Outputs: Neutrik Combo External Speaker Out (Speakon & 6.3mm Jack., Min. 4 Ohm), Balanced XLR Line Out, 1x Effects Send 6.3mm , 1x Tuner Out 6.3mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 276 x 83x 250 mm
- Weight: 3kg