Audix A152 Studio Reference Headphones
- Helsinki Store Ask for availability
- Warehouse In stock
- Turku Store Ask for availability
Audix A152 studio reference headphones offer an extremely wide sound field and the most extended bass response. They represent a new level of sound reproduction for audiophile listeners.
Studio or hi-fidelity listening alike, the A152 captures every detail and nuance in the sound field. Even gaming enthusiasts using the A152 headphones will enjoy an audible advantage, when split seconds matter.
The full range 50 mm phase coherent drivers coupled with the lightweight and comfortable headset design, provide hours of listening without fatigue.
- Dynamic, closed back design
- Excellent for audio playback and monitoring
- Over-the-ear design built for comfort and isolation
- Soft cushion ear cups with 90-degree swivel for easy single-ear monitoring
- High-performance, phase coherent drivers
- Ultra wide sound field
- Deep, accurate bass
- Accurate reproduction of subharmonics
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Size: 50 mm
- Magnet: Rare Earth Alloy
- Frequency Response: 8 Hz - 28 kHz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB @ 1k
- Impedance: 30 Ohm
- Cable: 1.8 m detachable high density 3 conductor – 96 strands of braided silver coated oxygen free copper