Markbass Little Mark 250 Black Line Bass Amplifier
- Helsinki Store Ask for availability
- Warehouse Ask for availability
The Little Mark 250 Black Line is a smart, inexpensive choice for those who don’t need the full power of a 500W head. It’s great for practicing, rehearsing, and small gigs.
The Black Line version of Little Mark 250 offers the same features as the standard Little Mark 250. The Black Line products are made using the same cutting-edge technology, high-quality components and the same quality control standards that apply to all of our products.
The VPF (Variable Preshape Filter) boosts lows (around 35 Hz) and highs (around 10 kHz), and cuts mids at 380 Hz. This filter sounds great for rock music and is also a favorite of many slap bass players. Note that at higher volumes, turning the VPF up high will result in more output limiting due to the increase in low frequencies.
The VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) filters out high frequencies to give you a mellower, less modern sound. As you turn the knob clockwise, you will find that a wider and wider range of high frequencies gets cut. This EQ effect is especially useful for acoustic and older styles of music.
- Amp Power: 250W RMS @ 4 ohm / 150W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In, 1x XLR Balanced In, Effects Return
- Outputs: Neutrik Combo External Speaker Out (Speakon & /1/4”), Balanced XLR Out, Effects Send, Tuner Out
- Controls: Gain, Master Volume, Ground Lift, Line Out Level
- EQ: 4-Band EQ With ±16 dB, Low 40 Hz, Low Mid 360 Hz, High Mid 800 Hz, High 10 kHz
- Effects: VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz (cut), VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 276 x 71 x 256mm
- Color: Black