Markbass Little Mark Vintage D2 Bass Amplifier
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse Ask for availability
- Turku Store Ask for availability
Markbass Little Mark Vintage D2 is a variation of the Little Mark Vintage bass head with the same classic tube preamp sound, but a few key differences: The Vintage D2 version features a semi-parametric EQ, a boost with level control and a switchable limiter. It also has a balanced DI out with real transformer, as well as gold-plated circuitry with premium components.
Little Mark Vintage D2 features a tube preamp for that rich and warm tone, plus an MPT power amp with up to 500W of power, all in a very compact size.
The Vintage D2 limiter switch offers a modern reaction of the dynamic limiter when you set it on, or an old generation behavior with its typical distortion when putting it off.
The boost control allows you to boost your signal level by up to +12 dB, to instantly give you more clean headroom whenever you need it. The boost can be turned on and off thanks to the optional Dual Footswitch, which is very handy to help you stand out when playing a solo.
The EQ section offers two fixed-frequency controls (lo, hi) and two semi-parametric controls, that allow you to tailor your bass sound to perfection, choosing the frequencies in the mid-low and mid-high ranges that you want to boost or cut. These features are very practical and useful when you have to compensate for bad venue acoustics, optimize your place in the mix, or reduce feedback from acoustic bass guitar or double bass, plus a 2-way switch with two useful EQ preset options to quickly get a real flat setting or an old one with a scooped highs for vintage-style tone.
The balanced DI out with transformer is optimized to give pure, full, rich, linear sound on all frequencies. Although Little Mark amp heads already feature high-quality DI circuitry, the transformer upgrades the DI performance offering a real DI box inside the head, handling extreme transients without introducing any distortion or coloration.
As it happens in the Gold Line series, the Little Marcus Vintage D2 features gold plated circuits and top quality selected components, providing the purest and cleanest sound you can imagine.
Footswitchable mute function is one of the most requested features in order to tune or switch an instrument in a silent way. The optional Dual Footswitch also allows to turn the boost section on and off.
- Power Amp: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- Preamp: Tube (ECC83)
- Gain: -46 dB to +23 dB
- Controls: Boost Level, Gain, EQ Flat/Old Switch, EQ Low, EQ MF Low Frequency, EQ MF Low Level, EQ MF Hi Level, EQ MF High Frequency, EQ High, Master Volume, On/Off, Pre/Post EQ Switch, Ground Lift Switch
- EQ (±16 dB): Low 80 Hz, Low Mid Semi-Parametric 100Hz - 800 Hz, Semi-Parametric 700Hz - 6 kHz, High 10kHz
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In 6.3mm (500 kOhm), 1x Effects Return 6.3mm
- Outputs: Neutrik Combo External Speaker Out (Speakon & 6.3mm Jack., Min. 4 Ohm), Balanced XLR Line Out, 1x Effects Send 6.3mm , 1x Tuner Out 6.3mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 276 x 83x 250 mm
- Weight: 2.5kg