Mooer GE150 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- Helsinki Store Ask for availability
- Warehouse Ask for availability
- Turku Store Ask for availability
Mooer GE150 is a portable multi-effects pedal and audio interface with high quality amp models plus lots of effects for a wide variety of tones. The GE150 has a straightforward, intuitive user interface and fast controls for your sound settings.
GE150 can be used as a guitarist’s low-latency audio interface through USB with a Win/macOS computer, or through a USB OTG port for recording your music directly with a smart phone or pad.
GE150 has 55 high quality amp models that utilize Mooer’s non-linear digital amp modelling technology from the Preamp series. It supports 3rd party impulse response files loading to get the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp. You can save up to 26 IR profiles. There are also 9 different effect types, 151 in total. The GE150 comes with 200 preset patches.
Other functions include tap tempo, metronome, expression pedal with multi-value functions, an 80 seconds looper, 40 drum rhythms and great connectivity. Its lightweight and compact size makes the GE150 an ideal companion for the guitarist on the road!
- 55 Amp Models
- 151 Effects, 9 FX types
- 200 Presets
- 3rd Party IR Import, 26 User Slots
- Looper: 80 Seconds
- 40 Drum Rhythms
- Tap Tempo
- Expression Pedal with Multi-Value Function
- OTG USB Function Supports Smart Phone / Tablet Recording
- USB-B Port for Win/macOS Connectivity & Firmware Updates
- 3.5mm Stereo Aux In
- 3.5mm Stereo Headphones Output for Silent Practice
- 6.3mm L/R Outputs
- Power: 9V 300mA (Power Supply Included)
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height): 230 x 160 x 50 mm
- Weight: 690g
- Accessories Included: Power Supply, USB A-B Cable, Owner’s Manual