Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 Power Supply
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku In stock
- Turun myymälä In stock
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 follows on the tremendous success of the 1 Spot Pro CS7 and CS12 and presents the most powerful slim line power supply in its class! Utilizing the energy efficient technology found in all 1 Spots, the CS6 is the first low-profile power brick to be able to put out up to 1600mA of pure, silent power.
Just like its bigger brothers in the 1 Spot Pro line, the CS6 has a variety of DC voltages available to power just about any pedal on the market. Each output is completely isolated, regulated and filtered, eliminating crosstalk and noise. With no big transformer to hinder their performance, proximity noise is not an issue with any 1 Spot Pro.
The low-profile design of the 1 Spot Pro CS6 allows it to be mounted under flat pedalboards. However, the compact design is also perfect for mounting on top of pedalboards, serving the dual role of a power supply and pedal riser.
All 1 Spot Pro models have outputs that can put out 9VDC, 12VDC or 18VDC. And if you need to change the voltage of an output, Truetone also makes inexpensive converter cables to help you. There’s the Voltage Doubler, which does exactly what its name says, and the 18V to 9V Converter... which also does what its name says.
1 Spot Pro uses switching power supply technology which allows you to use it anywhere in the world.
Isolation is part of the solution to noise elimination, but not all of it. Each 1 Spot Pro output is galvanically isolated from the other to help give you pure, clean, noise-free operation of your pedals. However, Truetone also provided an additional layer of pure analog regulation, taking advantage of the greater ability of analog circuits to provide the highest possible suppression of in-band audio noise.
- 7 fully isolated outputs
- 3 voltage options provide power for 99% of effect pedals
- 4x Switchable Voltage 9V or 12V, 200mA
- 2x 9V DC, 500mA
- 1x 18V DC, 100mA
- Designed with cutting-edge technology, not just transformers
- Noiseless operation with far more power
- Includes brackets for mounting under most common pedalboards
- Cables and converter plugs included
- Worldwide Input Voltage
- Dimensions: 88 x 160 x 31mm
- Weight: 590g
Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
- 1x DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26” (660mm) – Purple
- 1x DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22” (559mm) – Blue
- 1x DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White
- 3x DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow
- 1x MC2 Two 5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs with 5.5x2.1mm input socket.
- 1x CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- 1x CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) Red – reverse polarity converter
- 1x C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
- 1x CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!