Victory Sheriff 22 Guitar Amplifier
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse Ask for availability
- Turku Store Ask for availability
Victory Sheriff 22 is a dual-channel, EL-84-powered amp that’s all about classic British overdrive sounds, housed in the same light and portable metal chassis as our award-winning V30 and V40 heads. Blues-rock players will love the mid-60s-style feel and response of Input/Volume I, with enough gain to sing but also clean up well off the guitar. Input/Volume II takes off into hot-rodded 70s and 80s territory and beyond, retaining that classic British 'plexi' sound all the way. A separate speaker out gives you bedroom level cranked tone at just 0.3 watts. The Sheriff 22 is for rock players who want to travel small but go over big!
Two Footswitchable Channels
Inputs/Volumes I & II are separate footswitchable channels. Volume I has plenty of overdrive if you want it, with a softer, more 'vintage' midrange focus. Volume II steps forward a decade or two with more gain, more punching mids and tighter bottom end. Want it cleaner? Just roll your guitar volume back.
Series Effects Loop
A series effects loop is available for effects fans. It's completely out of the circuit when hard bypassed. This is a post-phase-inverter master volume amp, so effects can easily overdrive when used in the loop. Our advice is to run the mix/output levels on your effects much lower than you would into the front.
Awesome Low Volume Tones
The Sheriff 22 can handle gigs no problem, but what about playing quietly at home? Instead of a low-power mode, we included a separate internal power soak with its own speaker output. Just 0.3 watts which means real cranked tone at bedroom levels.
External Bias Adjustment
The dual EL84s run in fixed bias in the Sheriff 22 so the amp requires rebiasing when you replace output valves. That process is easy thanks to external measurement points and adjustment. All you need is a multimeter – instructions are in the amp's manual.
- Made in the UK
- Power: 22/0.3W RMS
- Power Tubes: 2x EL84
- Preamp Tubes: 4x ECC83
- Channels: 2
- Controls (Front Panel): Volume I, Volume II, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Master, Off/Preheat/On Switch
- Controls (Rear Panel): FX Loop Bypass Switch, External Bias Adjustments
- Inputs: 2x 6.3mm Instrument In, 1x Effects Loop Return, Footswitch: Channel Change
- Outputs: 1x 6.3mm Effects Loop Send
- Speaker Outputs: 3x 6.3mm Jack (Full Power), 16 Ohm / 8 Ohm / 2x 16 Ohm, 1x 6.3mm 0.3W Low Power Out 4-16 Ohm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 342 x 185 x 185mm
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Includes 1-button footswitch
- Includes Padded Carry Bag