Victory VC35 The Copper Guitar Amplifier
- Helsinki Store Ask for availability
- Warehouse Ask for availability
Victory VC35 The Copper is an EL84-based amp with unique tone and a specific kind of high-end response that differs from any other Victory amps. It delivers a plethora of timeless British-inspired pop, rock and roots tones, wide range of clean and crunchy sounds and plenty more that will keep the higher gain fans happy as well.
The VC35 builds on a modified late 1950s amp sound, brought to the 21st century. It uses a mix of fixed and cathode bias in full-power mode and is cathode biased in low power. There’s also a NOS EF184 pentode valve in a cathode-follower configuration to drive the tone stack in the preamp.
The Victory VC35 comes with a 2-button footswitch, a padded carry bag and is finished in stunning metallic copper. Also available a matching brown vinyl-covered 2x12 vertical speaker cab, Victory V212-VB.
Plenty of Gain Options
You can dial in sparkly, chiming cleans right through to heavy gain rock sounds all from one knob. It’s very interactive with the tone controls, then balance to taste with the master volume.
Mids for Voicing
Victory included a mid boost switch to add bite and overdrive for rich, vocal lead tones.Try it with the bass cut and plenty of gain for classic rock soloing bliss.
Master Tone Cut
This global tone control works as it does in the classic Vox amps... except the trebly stuff is found clockwise. It’s great for that final high-end response tone tweak to your playing environment.
Series Effect Loop
If you’re running the VC35 gainy, your time-based effects – reverb and delay – will stay cleaner sounding here. For classic clean tones, run effects into the front.
Sculptable Low End
A rotary pot and bass cut switch give you the control to dial in anything from skinny British ’60s pop jangle, to full and fat, modern boutique tones.
VC35 has a no-hassle, super-reliable digital reverb (like the V40) to keep you ambient. Somewhere between room and plate... and there’s plenty available!
High & Low Power
35 watts/full power is great for punch and headroom; 12 watts low power gives less volume, more compression and a different harmonic and dynamic response.
External Bias Test & Adjustment
When it’s time to change your EL84 output valves, you can test and adjust the bias for the replacements quickly and safely.
- Made in the UK
- Power: 35/12W RMS
- Power Tubes: 4x EL84
- Preamp Tubes: 2x 12AX7, 1x EF184
- Channels: 1
- Controls (Front Panel): Gain, Bass Cut Switch, Bass, Middle Boost Switch, Middle, Treble, Reverb Level, Master Tone, Master Volume, High/Standby/Low Power Switch
- Controls (Rear Panel): Power On/Off Switch, Bias Adjustment
- Inputs: 1x 6.3mm Instrument In, 1x Effects Loop Return, Footswitch (Double Latching)
- Outputs: 1x 6.3mm Effects Loop Send
- Speaker Outputs: 3x 6.3mm Jack, 16 Ohm / 8 Ohm / 2x 16 Ohm
- Construction: Skeletonised Metal Case, Rubber Handle on Top
- Finish: Metallic Copper
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 342 x 185 x 185mm
- Weight: 8.2kg
- Includes 2-button Footswitch (Reverb On/Off, FX Loop On/Off)
- Includes Padded Carry Bag