Mooer GE250 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku In stock
- Turun myymälä In stock
Mooer GE250 fills the gap between GE200 and flagship model GE300 in Mooer’s GE Series! The GE250 offers many of the same features expected from a GE multi-effects unit such as 70 digital amp models, 180 effects, customizable effects chain, drum machine, metronome, 70-second looper, and 255 easily customizable and storable presets.
It even borrows some features from the GE300 such as Tone Capture to create your own digital amp models. MIDI in/out, easy FX loop integration, and low-latency USB audio
support makes it suitable for live performance or recording directly to a PC. All of these features come wrapped in a fresh new design to set it apart from the rest!
- 70 high-quality AMP models with MOOER’s non-liner amp modelling technology from the MICRO PREAMP series. Supports loading extra amp models via editing software.
- Tone Capture function allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier to create brand new digital amp models.
- 32 IR-based factory speaker cab models to emulate the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
- 10 user slots to load in your favorite third-party IR files (2048 sample points).
- 11 different effects blocks with over 180 high-quality effects that cover all the bases from your favorite stompboxes and plugins to studio rack units.
- Programmable FX loop with optional signal chain routing for easy integration of your favorite effects and ultimate flexibility for 4-cable method and amp setups.
- Stereo outputs (unbalanced 1/4” and balanced XLR)
- MIDI function can automatically match the signal source. Supports MIDI in or MIDI out as set by the user.
- Comprehensive input/output flexibility for studio recording or live performance.
- Direct, low-latency USB audio lets GE250 double up as a digital audio interface and the included editing software makes it a “one-stop-shop” for recording guitar.
- Display: Color
- Controls: 5 Footswitches, 2 Level Knobs, 1 Value Knob, 12 Quick Select Buttons for Effects, 6 Menu Buttons, Assignable Expression Pedal, Ground Lift Switch, Power On/Off Switch
- Inputs: 1x 6.3mm Expression Pedal in, 1x 6.3mm Instrument In, 3.5mm Stereo Aux In, 1x 6.3mm FX Loop Return, MIDI In, USB-B
- Outputs: 1x 6.3mm FX Loop Send, 2x XLR Out (L/mono, R), 2x 6.3mm Line Out (L/Mono, R), 1x 3.5mm Stereo Headphones Out, 1x MIDI Out
- IR Format: .wav 44.1kHz / 24bit
- Sampling Quality: 44.1kHz / 24bit
- Sampling Points: 2048pts
- Power: 9VDC 1A Power Supply (Included)
- Dimensions: 324 x 162 x 60 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Includes USB Cable, Power Supply and Quick Guide