MOOER WoodVerb Acoustic Guitar Reverb Pedaali
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku In stock
- Turun myymälä In stock
Mooer WoodVerb is a digital reverb pedal specifically designed for acoustic guitar players.
The pedal is warm-sounding, very small-sized and easy-to-use. Its goal is to provide the user with the most direct experience of using a reverb effect.
WoodVerb provides you with plate reverb with three modes: Reverb simulates a plate reverberation, Mod adds modulation effect to the reverb and Filter adds a sweeping filter sound to the reverb.
The true bypass -type footswitch makes sure you get the full-level signal when the pedal is switched off.
- Controls: Mix, Decay, Tone/Rate/Range, Reverb/Mod/Filter Switch
- Effects: Reverb (Plate), Mod (Modulation), Filter (Sweeping Filter)
- Switch: True Bypass
- Construction: Full Metal Shell, Wood Carving Print
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In
- Outputs: 1x Instrument Out
- Power Supply: External 9VDC (Not included)
- Weight: 160g
- Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height) 42 x 93.5 x 52mm