MARKBASS Bass Multiamp Mono Bass Amplifier & Effects Processor
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse In stock
- Turku Store Ask for availability
Markbass Bass Multiamp is one of the most powerful all-in-one preamp/effects processor/power amps ever produced!
Also available: Stereo model Markbass Multiamp S!
It features everything a bass player needs: Three fully programmable channels (Solid State / Tube / Vintage), and a vast array of virtual amps, speaker cabs, microphones and effects, and a 500W power amp with an impressively huge, warm tone!
New design for 2015 features a Master Volume on the front panel instead of Headphone Level (this control is now available at System menu), a Patch Level control, new effects and new improvements as Comp Indication at the display, ultra reduced Switching Time between presets, Control Change Map with on/off assignable to each single effect... and more!
The Bass Multiamp is great feat of technology, user-friendly and incredibly flexible. You can easily store all of your favorite presets for live and/or studio recording.
The Bass Multiamp Remote Control software, available as a free download, allows to modify your presets parameters connecting your Bass Multiamp to your computer via USB!
Bass Multiamp’s state-of-the-art design allows for continual expansion... Markbass will continue to work hard to periodically release new firmware updates, new items, and more and more useful and exciting tones and effects.
With the optional Multiamp MIDI Pedalboard you can have a complete and easy control of your Bass Multiamp S; it provides Program Change and Control Change mode, plus allows to have access to Tuner and Tap Delay functions of the Multiamp, and to add an optional expression pedal.The Multiamp MIDI Pedalboard runs on a 9VDC phantom power from the Multiamp via MIDI cable.
Multiamp Artists Include: Jeff Berlin, Alain Caron, Richard Bona, Michael Manring…
- Amp Power 500W @ 4 ohm / 300W @ 8 ohm
- Channels: 3 (Solid State, Tube, Vintage)
- Controls: Gain, EQ Low, EQ Mid Low, EQ Mid High, EQ High, Patch Level, Master Volume, Line Out Level, Ground Lift
- Effects: DSP, Huge Variety of Different Effects, Amp Modeling, Cab Simulation, Microphone Simulation, Mute/Tuner Function
- Memory: Internal, SD Card (Not Included), 8 Memory Banks (3 Factory, 5 User)
- Factory Presets: 105x Live Mono, 105 P.A.
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In, 1x Effects Return, MIDI In
- Outputs: 1x Unbalanced Line Out, 1x Balanced XLR Out, 2x Speaker Out Jack, 1x Speaker Out Speakon, 1x Effects Send, MIDI Through, 1x USB, 1x Headphones
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Dimensions 2U Standard Rack
- Solid State Little Mark III
- Big Bang
- T-Green 90
- Tube TTE 500
- Blue ’70
- Red ‘96
- Vintage Bassface ‘59 (US)
- Sunny US
- B-Drive 21
- MB CH/FL
- Ninety Phase
- Volume Pedal
- Noise Suppressor
- Parametric EQ
- MW Octaver
- Super Synth
- Envelope Filter
- RSS Compressor
- Auto Wah
- Inverse Delay
- Mod Delay
- Standard 104HR
- Standard 106HR
- Classic 108
- Standard 151HR
- Standard 152HR
- New York 122
- New York 804
- Traveler 121H
Options for Cabinet / Microphone Simulation:
- RESPIRE Enhances the cabinet’s ambient/resonance
- HPF Limits the high frequencies band
- LPF Limits the low frequencies band
- LEVEL Cabinet’s section volume
- PHASE – NORMAL /REVERSE Microphone’s phase (Normal /Reverse)
- MIC MODE Microphone models
- CAB MODE Cabinet models
- MIC POS Microphone position