AUDIX SCX-25-MP Kondensaattorimikrofoni-pari
- Helsingin myymälä Ask for availability
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
Audix SCX25A is a professional studio condenser microphone with an elegant design and a patented capsule suspension system. Uniquely shock-mounted within an intricate machined brass ring, the capsule is completely isolated from the mic body and electronics. By successfully minimizing acoustic reflections and diffractions, the SCX25A delivers a pure, open air sound with exceptional detail and realism.
The SCX25A is consistent when responding to on and off-axis signals. This mic exhibits outstanding phase coherence and minimal proximity effect. With a wide cardioid polar pattern, the SCX25A enables the sound engineer to blend the sound of the instrument or vocal with the sound of the room. The SCX25A large diaphragm microphone will handle SPLs in excess of 135 dB and provides up to 20 dB of ambient noise rejection.
Affectionately referred to as "The Lollipop," The SCX25A cardioid studio condenser microphone is perfectly suited to capture the sound of acoustic instruments such as pianos, guitars, vibes, woodwinds, brass, percussion toys, drums, orchestra and symphony sections.
- Acoustic instruments
- Drum overheads
- Ambient room mic
- Studio, lead and backing vocals
- Voice over
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 28 mV/Pa @1k
Included in the Box:
- 2 x SCX25A Condenser Microphone
- 2 x Metal Adapter To Accommodate 3/8" Microphone Stands
- 2 x DCLIP Microphone Clip
- Padded Professional Flight Case