Tech 21 dUg Pinnick DP-3X Signature Bass Distortion Effects Pedal
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä In stock
Tech 21 dUg Pinnick DP-3X Signature Bass Distortion pedal is a super-compact adaptation of his Tech 21 Ultra Bass 1000 Signature head. The DP-3X also recreates the sound dUg originally developed way back in the ‘80s, merging high-end distortion with low-end bass. Prior to his signature head, this involved running a guitar amp and a bass amp together, along with rack full of effects. Wanting to further streamline his gear for occasions when his full Tech 21 rig simply isn’t practical, dUg collaborated on the all-analog DP-3X pedal.
Personally beta-testing the DP-3X on a European tour, dUg encountered a different backline in each and every venue. But no matter which amp was on stage, dUg was able to nail his immense tone each and every night.
In addition to achieving dUg’s unique tone, the DP-3X has the flexibility to provide traditional bass amp sounds as well. Mix mode engages Drive to bring in distortion and Chunk for upper harmonics. A Gain button provides additional distortion and compression. In clean/full-range mode, Drive and Chunk disengage, while Comp and Gain remain active. Other controls include 3-band active EQ with switchable Mid and a master Volume. Features include chromatic tuner, headphone capability, and an XLR Output to go direct to the PA desk or studio board without compromising detail, warmth or responsiveness.
- Based on the Tech 21 Ultra Bass 1000 Signature head
- All-analog signal path
- Controls: Volume, Chunk, High, Mid, Mid Shift, Low, Comp, Drive, XLR Out, Gain
- Mix switch engages Drive (drive) and Chunk (upper harmonics), with individual level controls for each
- Gain button adds more drive and compression
- 3-band EQ features a mid-shift button to tailor to any bass
- Built-in tuner, XLR DI output, and headphone output