Tokai ES-145G Black Semi-Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku In stock
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
Tokai ES-145G is a traditional ES-type semi-hollow body electric guitar, handcrafted in Japan. This Tokai Premium Series instrument uses very high quality tonewoods and parts.
The guitar features a maple body with arched maple top and a one piece mahogany set neck. Fingerboard is made of high quality rosewood. The ES-145G is equipped with vintage style parts. Tuners are made by Gotoh.
The pickups on this guitar are Seymour Duncan 59 Model humbuckers. These alnico 5 -based pickups provide a large variety of tones for clean jazz, punchy blues, classic rock and beyond. These pickups have tons of old-school tonal character, but with a brighter top end.
This ES model is finished in stylish gloss black with gold hardware, dot inlays, 3-ply black pickguard and ivory bindings.
A numbered certificate of authenticity is included with the instrument. The guitar comes in a durable Tokai hard case.
- Body: Maple (sides + back)
- Top: Arched Maple
- Neck: One Piece Mahogany Set-Neck
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: LS-VB Bridge, LS-VT Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 Model Neck (SH-1N) with Chrome Cover
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 Model Bridge (SH-1B) with Chrome Cover
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way Switch, Switchcraft Jacks
- Inlays: Dot, Pearl
- Bindings: Ivory
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Color: Black
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Includes Tokai Form Fit Hard Case
|Series||Tokai Premium Series|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Shape||Hollow Body|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Number of Pickups||2|