Tokai ES-148S Sunburst Electric Guitar + Hard Case
- Helsingin myymälä Ask for availability
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
Tokai ES-148S Sunburst is a traditional ES-type semi-hollow body electric guitar handcrafted in Japan of carefully selected, high quality tonewoods.
This model has a maple body with arched maple top and a one piece mahogany set neck. Fingerboard is made of selected rosewood.
The ES-148S is equipped with vintage style, very high quality components and US-made, factory-calibrated Seymour Duncan ’59 Model Vintage Blues humbucker pickups.
This model has a timeless gloss lacquer Sunburst finish with dot inlays, dot inlays, black 3-ply pickguard and chrome hardware.
Comes in a Tokai Deluxe hard case.
- Body: Maple (sides + back)
- Top: Arched Maple
- Neck: One Piece Mahogany Set-Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: LS-VB Bridge, LS-VT Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-1B 59 Model with Chrome Cover
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-1N 59 Model with Chrome Cover
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way Switch, Switchcraft Jacks
- Inlays: Dot, Pearl
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Color: Sunburst (SB)
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Shaped, fits ES models
- Durable, hard exterior
- Soft plush interior
- Accessory compartment
- Finish: Black
|Series||Tokai Premium Series|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Shape||Hollow Body|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Number of Pickups||2|