Tokai ES-188 See Thru Red Semi-Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä Ask for availability
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
Tokai ES-188 See Thru Red is a state-of-the-art ES model handcrafted in Japan of carefully selected, highest quality wood materials. This semi-hollow body electric guitar has a gorgeous flamed maple body with arched flamed maple top and a selected one piece special mahogany set neck. Fingerboard is made of selected rosewood.
The ES-188 is equipped with vintage style, very high quality components (Switchcraft, CTS, Sprague Orange Drops) and factory-calibrated Seymour Duncan ’59 Model Vintage Blues humbucker pickups. These premium quality humbuckers offer versatile tones and suit authentic blues players as well as old-school rock, jazz and many newer genres and playing styles.
This model has a traditional See Thru Red finish with gloss lacquer, white bindings and dot inlays.
A numbered certificate of authenticity is included with the instrument. The guitar comes in a durable, black Tokai hard case.
- Body: Flamed Maple (sides + back)
- Top: Arched Flamed Maple
- Neck: Selected One Piece Mahogany Set-Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: LS-VB Bridge, LS-VT Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-1B 59 Model with Chrome Cover
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-1N 59 Model with Chrome Cover
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way Switch, Switchcraft Jacks, Sprague Orange Drop Capacitors, CTS Volume Pot
- Inlays: Dot, Pearl
- Bindings: White
- Hardware: Chrome
- Color: See Thru Red ( SR)
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Shaped, fits ES models
- Durable, hard exterior
- Soft plush interior
- Accessory compartment
- Finish: Black
|Series||Tokai Premium Series|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Shape||Hollow Body|
|Top Material||Flamed Maple|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Number of Pickups||2|