Friedman No More Tears Gold-72 Wah delivers the classic wah tones you crave with the ability to fine-tune the pedal’s feel and character tone. The first thing you’ll notice when stomping down on the Gold-72 Wah is the convenient LED, which is perfectly placed to let you know when it is engaged. Another player-friendly feature is the inconspicuous 3-way sweep switch hidden under the pedal’s treadle. With a simple flip of the toggle, you’re able to find the sweep that feels ideal for your style. Tone isn’t the only feature that is adjustable.
The Gold-72 has a convenient and easily accessible Allen screw adjustment under the heel of the pedal that allows the tension of the footboard to be dialed in to each players taste. Add in switchable buffered or true bypass operation, and the Friedman No More Tears Gold-72 Wah pedal just might send those other babies away crying.
Vintage-voiced Wah Tones
At the heart of the Friedman, Gold-72 Wah is a classic-sounding, almost vocal effect, that will bring you back to the great rock and funk tones through the decades that we’ve grown to love. Whether wailing through two humbuckers and a full stack, bringing the clean rhythmic sweeps of the ‘70s, or finding a unique voice all your own, you’ll find the Gold-72 Wah feeling right at home on your board.
- Classic voice that works equally well with clean and driven tones
- Familiar form factor that feels great under your foot
- Great with single-coil and humbucker-loaded guitars
Where the Gold-72 Wah really stands apart from the pack is its ability to conform to your preferences. Want a wider sweep? Hit the 3-way Sweep Switch. Want a tighter feel? Give the Allen screw tension adjustment a quick turn. And the internal buffered/true bypass switch means your wah will sound great wherever you place it in the chain.
- 3-position Sweep Switch offers three voicing options that you can feel
- Allen screw tension adjustment gives you complete control of the pedal’s action
- Easily visible LED indicates when the pedal is engaged or disengaged
- Internal buffer/true bypass switch allows the pedal to work flawlessly in multiple pedal arrangements
- Custom designed inductor based on 70's TDK
- Includes 9V Friedman battery