Grover Jackson GJ2 Inspiration Concorde is a legendary electric guitar model loaded with impressive specs. The Concorde is based on a ”shark fin” guitar made for Randy Rhoads by Grover Jackson.
The Concorde has a neck thru body construction with maple neck and basswood ”shark fins”. The rosewood fingerboard has a compound radius from 10” to 14” and 22 frets.
The guitar also features high quality Hipshot locking tuners, Floyd Rose floating bridge and powerful GJ2 Alnico V humbucker pickups.
This Concorde is finished in Antique White with black stripes and chrome hardware.
GJ2 Inspiration Series has been designed by the legendary Grover Jackson. Inspiration Series offers great value for money by combining new innovations with Grover Jackson’s 40 years of experience in making the most recognizable and playable modern electric guitars in the world.
- Body: Basswood / Maple
- Neck: 3 Piece Maple, Neck Thru Body Construction
- Scale: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood, Compound Radius 10”-14”
- Frets: 22, 57110-type
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Hipshot Locking
- Neck Pickup: GJ2 Alnico V
- Bridge Pickup: GJ2 Alnico V
- Electronics: Passive, 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Finish: Antique White with Black Stripes
- Hard Case: Black, Form-fit, GJ2 Logo, Durable
- Additional Information